- Stop eating foods with added sugar, especially refined sugar. No soda and no sweets.
- Avoid as best possible anything that has ”Concentrated Glucose-Fructose”. This is the worst possible glucose you can eat.
- Stop eating fried foods. No french fries, no fried chicken, nothing fried.
- Cut down to the maximum of saturated and trans. fat. If its sticky and waxy, its probably saturated.
- Drink a lot of water. 1/2 your body-weight in ounces of fresh cold water for best results.
- Eat more vegetables. Such as greens, carrots, tomatoes, all sorts of vegetables.
- Eat small (no more than 300-400 calories) meals five times a day. Each meal must contain proteins, fibers and must be low in fat.
- Workout at least 4 times per week, between 1h30 and 2h a day. Do light to moderate intensity exercises. It’s important that you do aerobics but you must also include anaerobic workouts .
- Eat high protein meals right after a workout. (within 1 hour). Avoid eating too much meat (except for lean healthy meat such as chicken breast, turkey breast, fish, grass fed beef). Ensure that you eat beans, lentils, chick peas, quinoa or egg whites. Optionally (and what is highly recommend), you can take protein supplements such as Whey Protein Shakes right after a workout. Try to eat at least 60 grams of proteins a day with as least fat as possible.
- Stop eating 2 hours before going to bed.
Do the above consistently and you will lose about 2-3 pounds per week… naturally and permanently.
Now if you are eating right, if you find a simple and effective online fat loss program, if you cut down your fat and sugar intake as much as possible, and if you do all of this while maintaining a good workout routine to exhaust your body, you WILL be able lose 3-4 pounds per week.
You will lose weight the closer you are to your fitness level weight. Once you achieve this weight, you can either eat more lean proteins and do more anaerobic exercises to gain muscle mass or do less cardio and maintain a healthy lifestyle.