It is very important to have a beautiful and white teeth , because our brain tells us something appropriate for that person. Talk about health habits and the desire to look beautiful. A white teeth gives us a picture of good health and youth.
Of course, we all know that one of the first pieces of advice for beautiful and white teeth is to reduce your intake of coffee, avoid red wine and stop smoking cigarettes.
Major study on oral health conducted in recent years shows that dental problems are directly related to and influence the development of heart disease, stomach, digestion, and even erectile dysfunction and premature birth in women
Study on Oral Health also showed that about 17% of people never used dental floss and adults from 35-59 years remain without their teeth due to lack of maintenance of dental hygiene, improper cleaning and neglect them.
Proper washing and cleaning of the teeth, tongue, mouth and flossing must be done every day, but despite this we have to go to the dentist for regular checkups, even going a dentist is never a nice thing.
But even if you are a patient who would reward every dentist and water extremely care of your oral health can always follow a few simple tips to make healthier teeth and white teeth.
– Cut your carbs intake.
– Increase your intake of Vitamin C
– If you love coffee, try at least a cup of coffee during the day to replace it with tea.
– Drink fluids with straw, so to avoid contact with the teeth.
– Increase your intake of calcium, dairy drink, eat young Lean cheese.
– Do you eat a lot of cereal during the day, try it should be whole grains.
– Eat apples during the day.
These are all natural and simply tips for white teeth